OUR MISSION: To make solar energy the most widely used and affordable power source in the world.
Our Vision: To develop and take to market new high concentration solar photovoltaic technologies that achieve unprecedented price and performance levels.
- We believe it’s possible to be an ethical, socially responsible, and environmentally-friendly organization without forgoing profitability.
- We believe the people of this planet don’t need to forgo their quality of life to implement environmentally responsible, sustainable development solutions.
- The time to invent and implement these solutions is now. The world cannot afford to wait for these new technologies.
- We believe in fostering a climate of collaboration, cooperation, and in a community-driven approach to solving problems and creating opportunities.
- To demonstrate that solar power is no longer an “alternative” energy, but instead that it’s the energy for the future and for today.
- To continually innovate and introduce major breakthroughs in solar energy.
- To offer the most attractive return on investment to all stakeholders – our customers, our partners and suppliers, our employees, and our shareholders.
- To benefit the environment and society at large by delivering clean energy.
Mike Andrade joined Morgan Solar as CEO in June 2016. With almost 30 years of experience in the technology industry, Mike has worked closely with dozens of the best-known technology firms as they launched hundreds of products into some of the most competitive industries in the world. Mike has started and grown multiple businesses in his time with Celestica Inc, and created innovative commercialization processes with his firm, T-innovation Partners.
Mike previously held several high-ranking positions at Celestica, which he joined as part of the founding management team from IBM in 1994. His extensive experience in sales, engineering, finance, operations management, mergers and acquisitions, and commodity management will help augment our strong team as we scale our company. Mike is a member of the Professional Engineers of Ontario. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering Science degree from the University of Western Ontario, and a Master of Business Administration degree from York University.