The Save on Energy team is hosting a free virtual webinar on Wednesday, September 28 to help building owners and operators who are considering undertaking existing building commissioning to identify the most important actions to save on energy costs, reduce greenhouse gas emissions – and to ensure these savings persist over time.
Existing building commissioning involves assessing the performance of a building and tuning up its systems to meet current business needs. It’s a key component of managing building operations over time. But unlike installing a new piece of equipment, an existing building commissioning project’s success depends on key actions by the building manager or operator and the commissioning consultant, during and after the commissioning process.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- A set of key actions to take during and after the existing building commissioning process
- The most important questions to ask your consultant
- Strategies on how to lead and manage the process for the best results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
if you’re a building manager, owner or operator and are considering existing building
commissioning for one or more of your buildings, this webinar is for you.
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST