Daikin Applied designs, engineers, and manufactures technologically advanced commercial HVAC that create better outcomes for building owners and those who work, create, and live in commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. Daikin branded products, solutions, and services are sold through a global network of dedicated sales, service, and parts offices. Our parent company, Daikin Industries, Ltd. reports revenues in excess of $17 billion and has more than 67,000 employees worldwide, making it the largest HVAC manufacturer in the world. Daikin Industries, Ltd. has more than 90 production sites worldwide and works with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more about why Daikin is the leading HVAC company worldwide by visiting their website.
Company links – http://www.daikinapplied.com/
- Corus Quay Building and District Energy Plant case study
- Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre case study
- IBM Canada Bromont, Quebec plant case study
- Regina General Hospital case study
- Intelligent Equipment® dashboard offers energy insights
- Efficient solutions powered by Daikin’s advanced chiller technology